Friday, December 25, 2015

Favorite Christmas Songs


If you're a person, which I'm quite sure you are, you probably fall into one of two camps: Christmas Music is either your favorite or least favorite thing in the world. It's pretty split between people who love Christmas to no end and will eat up anything and everything holiday-related and people who are sick of hearing the same songs and seeing the same decorations year after year and just want it to stop.

Now, I myself am in the former category, and as someone who adores Christmas and the holiday spirit, I thought i'd take this Christmas Day to share some of my personal favorite holiday tunes, be they overplayed classics or underrated gems. If it's a beautiful song that gives off the spirit of the holiday, it counts.

So I invite you all to sit back, enjoy, and maybe add some of these to your future holiday playlists. I'm FlamingScribblenaut, and I'll see you in January for my year-end lists.

Merry Christmas.

~~~~~

"Christmas Eve/Sarajevo" Trans-Siberian Orchestra
(Christmas Eve And Other Stories, 1996)

~~~

"That Spirit Of Christmas" Chuck Brown feat. Eva Cassidy
(The Christmas Song/That Spirit Of Christmas, 1999)

~~~

"When I Get Home For Christmas" Snow Patrol
(When I Get Home For Christmas, 2000)

~~~

"Christmas Without You" OneRepublic
(Christmas Without You, 2011)

~~~

"Cold December Night" Michael Bublé
(Christmas, 2011)

~~~

"The 12 Days Of Christmas/Christmas Medley" Straight No Chaser
(Christmas Cheers, 2009)

~~~

"Please Come Home For Christmas" Eagles
(Please Come Home For Christmas/Funky New Year, 1994)

~~~

"Merry Christmas, Here's To Many More" Relient K
(Let It Snow Baby... Let It Reindeer, 2007)

~~~

"Christmas Lights" Coldplay
(Christmas Lights, 2010)

~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment