Thursday, March 31, 2016

Important Blog Update [APRIL FOOL'S]

Hey, guys. So, as you can probably tell, I haven't been very active on this blog in the past few months. Since the 2015 Year-End lists, yes, the blog has been on a long, unannounced hiatus.

But why is that?

Well, to be frank, I feel like I've just lost interest in reviewing music. Music just doesn't get me as excited to review as it used to. The passion's just kind of faded, unfortunately.

Fortunately, though, I think I've found a new passion, one that I truly care about and that has inspired me to write once again. And that passion is:

Stock photos of umbrellas.

That's right, ladies and gentlemen. I am now reinventing myself as a critic, enthusiast, and analyst of not music, but stock photos of umbrellas. I feel stock photos are an exciting, powerful new medium, and they work perfectly with the natural beauty of umbrellas.

As such, this is no longer FlamingScribblenaut's Blog of Music, but rather FlamingScribblenaut's Blog of MUSIC (Mad Umbrella Stock Image Coolness). Get ready, because there's lots of exciting ground to cover with this subject.

See you later today as we kick of this project with the Top 10 Best Stock Pictures Of Umbrellas Of All Time!

Thank you all for reading, and I'm excited to share this journey with you.

The future is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment